Over $40,000 per month in income
within 5 years
at 34 years old
Retire within 5 years.
Quit the 9-5.
Build an empire.
- Why real estate investing is geared towards the rich.
- How to get started without a lot of cash.
- The benefits of living in your first property.
- The two different types of debt.
- How to position yourself with banks to want to loan you money.
- Steps to identifying the right type of properties to buy.
- Insights to determining the best location.
- How to utilize government loans to maximize your buying power.
- Determining the best opportunity to maximize your return.
- The STD’s of real estate investing.
- Determining which locations to avoid.
- Evaluating properties for both short-term and long-term investment strategy.
- Keeping your costs down when you decide to scale (grow).
- Management strategies to minimize your expenses and maximize your efficiency.